Earn as you learn and start a great adventure with Superdrug!
secure a permanent role!
Completion rates vs national average of 67%
What is an Apprenticeship?
You'll be given a 13 month fixed term contract where you'll be given training to learn everything you need to know to pass your assessment! It is a blended learning approach that involves training in store, one to one tuition with a Tutor with monthly visits. You'll attend a workshop and spend time with other Apprentices learning about the wider business. This is the 1st step into a career that could take you anywhere; stores, head office, warehouse & distribution; the sky is the limit!Apply here to join the fun!
What does a Superdrug Apprenticeship offer?
- Great rate of pay; from £5.40 per hour (£162 per week) vs national minimum wage of £3.50 per hour (30 hours per week)
- Achieve a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 or Retailer Diploma Level 2
- You'll need a minimum Grade C or a 4 in Maths and English GCSE (that can be Language or Literature)
- A mixture of online learning and one to one learning with a tutor in the workplace. No college days!
- Online learning completed on a 10” tablet that’s yours to keep when you successfully complete the apprenticeship!
- No homework!
- Retail experience not required; it’s all about you and if you fit with our brand.
- More than 85% of our Apprentices secure a role on completion
- Over 300 Apprentices join us each year – could you be next?