Interested in running one of our brand new nurse clinics? Opening in Redditch SOON!!
Passionate about health and wellbeing? Love delivering exceptional Patient care?
Check out what it is like to work in the Healthcare team at Superdrug.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
In our Health Promotion Nurses, we look for individuals who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience as well as being professionally competent to deliver great health care services. We are looking for skilled nurses, preferably with travel service or immunisation services experience in primary care and private sectors. Individuals should feel comfortable working on their own and leading their own clinic. We also value innovation - as we add to our services portfolio, it would be great to have nurses on board who are keen to assist in the development of new services.
Working closely with our National Nurse Manager and Regional Healthcare Manager, you will develop promotional activity to raise awareness of our services locally, to both customers and commissioners in order to drive the business forward in your clinic. In
addition to this, you will always offer exceptional patient care at all times.
We will make sure you have the training and development to support the services you deliver, keeping you abreast on clinical and commercial services opportunities and changes within the sector. In return, we will offer a competitive package including staff
discount and bonus.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Health Promotion Nurse you will have:
· RGN Qualified - essential
· Valid DBS certificate dated within the last 3 years - essential
· Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) - essential
· Experience in immunization techniques for adults and children – essential
· Experience of taking patient history, working with Patient Group Directives and developing relevant care plans - essential
· Experience in health promotion activity - desirable
· Experience in a primary care setting - desirable
· Experience in giving Travel Vaccines - desirable
· Confidence to network externally in order to drive your business
· Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and anominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Hours: Full time 39hrs (alternate Saturday's)
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply