Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
You will offer administration support to the Safety and Facilities Management Team. This support will be provided in several administration areas.
You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently, including financial and operation auditing of the monthly maintenance invoices provided by Mitie.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- General administration duties
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, and booking rooms
- Create agendas and take meeting notes
- Create and update records / databases within the department
- Assist the wider Team with delivery of larger projects
- Full review of the monthly variable fee file from Mitie
- Full review of the monthly fixed fee file from Mitie
- Ensure contractual compliance with regards to completion of jobs and documentation
- Compile ongoing audit queries document
- Challenge any queries with Mitie and see through to resolution
- Create detailed reports on audit findings for Senior Management
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an administrator/coordinator role preferably in a Facilities Management environment
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong aptitude for maths
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
This role is based at our Distribution Centre in Pontefract in Leeds.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply