Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
• This role will provide an administrative and system support function for the Property team by working closely with the Regional Estates Managers and Purchase Ledger non trade team to deliver an accurate and timely change note process for securing board approval, legal completion and release to update the Property Databases.
• This role will oversee and ensure accurate setup and maintenance of product, Property and supplier data across the businesses of both Superdrug and Savers in Oracle, Retek, Horizon and Contract Manager (Pharmacy), where applicable to area of specialisation.
• The role will be required to work closely with other functions (i.e. Commercial, IT, Supply Chain, Property and Procurement functions) to promote and ensure data accuracy and integrity and adherence to AS Watson defined data management processes.
• Timely and accurate processing of the property change note process (Blues)
• Verification of landlord/managing agent changes and head lease payees
• Set up new suppliers in line with AS Watson requirements and create new suppliers in Horizon
• Allocation of new store numbers in Retek
• Maintenance of all information relating to property in Horizon including Horizon change notes (Horizon amendments)
• Liaise with Property and external suppliers and resolve queries as they arise.
• Production and management of the rent reports
• Ensure all invoices for rent period are available for processing and required authorisation to pay is received.
• Manage all property related documentation.
• Provide day to day and project administrative support to the Data Control Manager when required
• Overseeing the day to day work of the Data Control Administrators, in the Manager’s absence.
• Training new and existing administrators on new processes.
• Assisting the business and the Data Control Manager in the design of new processes and procedures
• Maintenance of the supplier and product database for Superdrug and Savers.
• Maintenance of the data integrity for products sold through both stores and online.
• Create new SKU’s on the system following receipt of New Line Forms from buyers.
• Auto Replenishment (for Savers only).
• Promotions – including Retail and Cost information updates, Managers Order and Auto Replenishment (for Savers only).
• Update existing system SKU information following receipt of amendment forms from buyers and advising relevant buyer and senior merchandiser
• Maintenance of system cost price and retail price data based on information received from buyers for both businesses.
• Maintain accurate system product hierarchies and product groups including:
o Involvement in Hierarchy change process
o Maintenance of Retek UDA (user defined attributes)
• Active involvement in the creation of and adherence to standard product naming conventions across the business
• Work within agreed SLAs with other business functions
What you’ll need to succeed
• Ability to build strong relationships, influence and communicate cross functionally at most levels, demonstrating leadership.
• Ability to understand the “big picture” as well as having an eye for detail
• Knowledge and experience in master data processes undertaken by centralised finance functions/ Shared Service Centres in multi-site retail businesses.
• Experience with large ERP systems highly advantageous.
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply