Passionate about beauty? Love delivering exceptional customer service?
As an Apprentice Nail Technician you will demonstrate a willingness to learn, have an enquiring and curious mind and are enthusiastic to learn about your chosen career. In addition you need a good work ethic applied to learning, drive and commitment to learn and maintain continual professional development.
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £6.45 per hour dependent on location.
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store which also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your level 2 Diploma for Beauty Professionals - Nail Services Technician.
A Nail Services Technician offers a range of services for customers’/clients’ nails. They complete all duties and treatments within the scope of the occupation
As part of your apprenticeship you will:
Use a range of techniques, products, tools and equipment to provide:
o Manicure services
o Pedicure services
o Advice to customers/clients on nail products and services
o Gel polish services for nails
o Basic nail art services
This is an opportunity to learn much more than just how to deliver excellent customer service, the apprenticeship covers how the store operates, how the business works commercially and covers brand reputation, legal and marketing.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Are confident working with people
· Enthusiastic, committed and show passion for the company and customer
· Are highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
· Have a desire to progress in a beauty services career
· Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
· Have the ability to work within a close team and to deadlines
· Are dedicated to achieving your qualification
You qualify if ...
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths
• You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time shifts
• You HAVEN'T completed a Nail Technician apprenticeship before
• You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
• You are eligible to work in the UK
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply