Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Are you an aspiring IT professional who is excited about providing outstanding support for Finance Systems? Are you passionate about delivering great customer service?
You will probably have a technical background,
but will be excited about developing Functional skills as well. We will train you on Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite!
This pivotal European role could be just the opportunity for you! You will be a key part of a small but effective team supporting our mission critical Oracle Finance applications across our European business including household names such as Superdrug, Rossmann, Kruidvat, Mariaunnaud & The Perfume Shop.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Maintain effective support to the EU Finance functions as required, including the liaising across all IT functions and our external partners on the resolution of issues.
- Delivering support services which meet (and ideally exceed!) our agreed KPIs and measures.
- To coordinate the provision of financial reports and analysis through the EU Finance management team and supporting staff.
- To support the provision of financial management information and analysis to Corporate Finance.
- Support the acceptance of projects into Business as Usual support
- Ensure the European Finance Systems are audit compliant.
What you’ll need to succeed
- General Skills
- Take pride in delivering outstanding customer service
- Have strong analytical skills. Work smartly and efficiently whilst balancing multiple priorities
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You will be a self-starter that doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Have clear and concise communication skills
- Have 2+ years’ experience working in a formal ITIL based support environment
- Broad understanding of Financial systems & processes including GL, P2P, AR & FA
- Technical Skills
- Ability to respond to technical incidents
- Strong technical skills in sql, plsql, UNIX scripting, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Forms Personalisation’s, FNDLOAD, and BI Publisher
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications Development Standards
- An understanding of the underlying database schemas and relationships between objects
- Ability to discuss functional issues with users, with a good level of understanding
- Nice to have
- Experience of working in a European environment.
- Experience with Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, OAF, FNDLOAD and BI Publisher
- Oracle UPK
- Experience of Oracle Discoverer user and admin. Able to design EUL and reports
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM applications.
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday and pension matching
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special!
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply