Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
As you SEO Executive you will support and encourage best practice through eCommerce and digital marketing teams, as an SEO expert for the business. Monitor KPI’s and manage performance for the channel. Keep up to date with industry developments and support delivery of strategy.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Expert knowledge. As the SEO expert for the business; share, educate and introduce best practice across internal eCommerce and Digital Marketing teams.
- Monitor, react and collaborate with eLab specialists and internal teams to drive daily, weekly and monthly action. Vocalise key movements in trade forums.
- Follow on/ off page and technical best practice to continuously seek site progression, including copy, assets and metadata optimisation. Incorporate external benchmarking into activity.
- Digital Content. Plan and react to search demand/ keyword research, in order to develop relevant content delivery, enhancing site experience and supporting KPI’s. To include, but not limited to; blog generation and production of optimised copy throughout the website.
- Link Building. Develop and maintain, alongside Digital Marketing, a comprehensive, quality-traffic driving, backlink strategy.
- Internal Search. Own route to purchase alongside the eCommerce team, measure performance and interact with SOLR to drive effective output.
- Keep up to date with external developments and opportunities across SEM. Share knowledge internally to support development of Digital Marketing strategy, and stay one step ahead of competition.
- Understand and utilise internal (e.g. GA/ Siteimprove) and external (e.g. GSC), in order to enhance output. Seek, recommend and support development of internal tools.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in an SEO focused role, managing tactics and campaigns
- Ideally experience working a fast paced retail head office
- Strong Copy writing skills
- Strong IT skills – MS Office, Excel
- Knowledge of Hybris (or alternate CMS) & Google Analytics
- Hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key
- Excellent time management and an ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to problem-solve
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Competitive salary, pension matching and bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- On-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon | Superdrug Head Office
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply