Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
This new and exciting role will enable you will play a pivotal part providing technical support and all stages; from implementation, supporting transition to business as usual (BAU) and the ongoing adoption of new features and additional functionality. We will train you to use our Oracle HCM and Cornerstone system.
Working alongside a highly skilled team, the Systems Analyst is part of the Systems Admin Team in Europe. Responsible for responding to change requests, fixes and questions whilst working collaboratively with HR functional experts to configure and operate Oracle HCM and Cornerstone.
Your primary customers will be Superdrug and Savers, however on an exceptional basis you may also be required to provide support to other Business Units in Europe. You will have the opportunity to become a Cornerstone Certified Practitioner.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
•Raise service calls with Oracle Support to resolve HCM application issues
•Assist the Development team with software developments and testing for Oracle, Cornerstone and our company intranet
•Provide 2nd line support for respective local Business Unit
•Deal directly with Cornerstone’s support team (GPS) to resolve issues affecting the portal
•Support local BU and Module Administrator(s) with related projects and activities by providing expertise as subject matter expert for Cornerstone
•Manage Configuration of Cornerstone in line with Regional Standards and delivering UK Business Priorities
•Support local BU with ongoing feature adoption, adding depth and breadth to the functionality in use
•Ensuring the rest of the System Admin team kept informed about issues and consulted on changes that may also impact them and their local team
•Test new features and Releases from Cornerstone working closely with the rest of the Systems Admin team
•Ensure seamless transition of changes between environments (Production, Pilot and Stage)
•Maintain system integrity across the portal e.g. maintenance of security roles and user access rights, maintaining a standard that is consistent across the portal
•Work with functional owners of the business unit(s) to ensure OU's are maintained using the conventions and best practice standards
•Support portal integrations to other services such as Local HR Systems, eg. Oracle, Google (GA, GTM etc)
•By exception provide 2nd line support cover in absence of another BU Systems Administrator
What you’ll need to succeed
•Proven experience of delivering system configuration and support in a Cloud environment (ITIL based environment)
•Preferable to have experience working on Oracle HCM and or Cornerstone (however you will have the opportunity to become Certified in this role)
•Experience in business analysis and process mapping desirable
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Excellent customer service
•Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise, and handle multiple tasks
•Strong attention to detail and accuracy
•Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
•Eagerness to learn and become a subject matter expert of Cornerstone (and other related systems)
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Great benefits, pension contribution and bonus opportunity
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
- Proven experience of delivering system configuration and support in a Cloud environment (ITIL based environment)
- 2+ years’ experience working in HR Systems
- Preferable to have experience working on Cornerstone (however you will have the opportunity to become Cornerstone Certified in this role)
- Experience in business analysis and process mapping desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Proven ability to effectively organise, prioritise, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn and become a subject matter expert of Cornerstone (and other related systems)
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply