Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Delivering ad-hoc investigation and analysis projects on customer experience survey data for internal stakeholders
- Delivering end-to-end research projects, including but not limited to focus groups, workshops, in-store research activities and in-depth interviews
- Managing, administering and delivering the ongoing “speed dating” customer focus groups, enabling colleagues within the business to connect with Superdrug customers directly
- Delivering and presenting analysis and actionable insight to the Buying functions/Suppliers which are commercially viable and deliver a material impact
- Supporting Insight colleagues to deliver high quality research projects for both internal clients and external suppliers. Working collaboratively to generate actionable, evidence-based recommendations and presentations
- Working with the Research Apprentice on delivery of scheduled reports on customer experience measurement, across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Acting as a mentor to the Research Apprentice; providing training on an ongoing basis. Act as a role model, always demonstrating best practice in the role.
- Proactively seeking out wider market research reports and mine research tools for additional supporting insight, to provide concise and relevant information to key internal stakeholders
- Continuously improving existing reporting methods within the Superdrug business. Improve the efficiency of existing reporting methods using advanced techniques in Microsoft Excel, VBA and the provision of Tableau dashboards.
- Leading in finding and sharing “killer insights” which enable the business to explore opportunities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar research or customer insight role
- University graduate in a discipline with significant content in research methods and/or quantitative analysis.
- Strong Retail / FMCG experience
- Strong experience of qualitative and quantitative research (client or agency side) both face to face and online
- Strong experience of using online research tools for survey creation, execution and analysis
- Experience of data visualisation tools, esp. Tableau
- Advanced Excel, VBA desirable
- Strong evidence of driving £ROI from the utilisation of customer insight
- Strong presentation skills and experience in generating and sharing meaningful customer insights across business categories and multiple stakeholders (up to director level) to drive business decisions and trading plans
- Expert in managing multiple projects and stakeholders and driving action from insights shared
- Evidence of mentoring of other analysts
- Key skills: initiative, analytical, commercial, communication, negotiation, stakeholder management, presentation
Here’s what’s in it for you
• 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
• 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
• 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
• HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
• Company pension matching and bonus
• Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply