Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
A Superdrug and COTY collaboration!
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
deliver superb distribution centre, in store, and online availability.
This role requires a person with a positive attitude and a can-do spirit, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate must have the ability to plan medium to long term and must be able to react quickly to an ever changing retail landscape.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills to help deliver first class availability. They must be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders, such as our Buying, Merchandising, Store and Warehouse/Distribution teams. Relationship building is a key attribute the candidate must be able to demonstrate.
We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel.
The successful candidate will also be confident in and understanding of the importance of collaborating with other colleagues and AS Watson businesses to deliver the best results.
- Contribute to delivering fewer than 100 average gaps across the store estate
- Deliver 95% DC availability
- Nurture collaboration with suppliers
- Maintain availability within business stock budget target
- Maintain weekly DC replenishment parameters
- Maintain a rolling collaborative demand forecast ensuring our Buying team and supplier contributes to the plan. A minimum of 12 week rolling forecast (may increase depending on supply lead times)
- Ensure product stocking locations are correct and generate the optimal trunking level between both warehouses
- Place and control purchase orders with suppliers ensuring stock levels are managed within business budgets, and delivering a smooth flow through the distribution network
- Collaborate with Superdrug and Savers business units and departments to support the Commercial strategy
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards
- Provide management information on availability, stock levels and supplier service levels as required
- Actively seek feedback on availability and stock to support continuous improvement
- Work closely with Buying & Merchandising Teams to land strong promotional, seasonal and new line availability
- Assist in driving down the level of SMS in the business
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience of supply chain
- Strong cross functional influencing skills, a confident communicator and collaborator with stakeholders in buying, merchandising and distribution and external businesses
- End to End Supply chain expertise - this is a must! You must have owned forecasting, ordering from suppliers, getting stock to Distribution Centres and back out to stores
- Stock, sales and operational planning expertise
- Demand forecasting understating and experience
- We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel.
- Experience of Supply Chain, including operational responsibility of delivery of KPIs
- Experience of providing supply chain solutions and processes improvements
- Knowledge of supply chain channels from supplier to customer
- Collaborative approach with strong influencing and communication skills
- Examples of relationship building and management of internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing supplier relationships
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- We are growing! We have opened new stores in 2019 and will continue to do so in 2020!
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply