Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
A Superdrug and
REVOLUTION BEAUTY Collaboration! You will work with Revolution to deliver superb distribution centre, in store, and
online supply availability.
Revolution is the world’s biggest player in the fast beauty space and the company behind cosmetic and skincare brands REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION SKINCARE, I HEART REVOLUTION, REVOLUTION PRO and MAKEUP OBSESSION.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills to help deliver first class availability and be driven to deliver this at fast pace. They must be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders, such as our Buying, Merchandising, Store and Warehouse/Distribution teams, as well as with our partners at Revolution. Relationship building is a key attribute the candidate must be able to demonstrate.
We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel.
- Contribute to delivering fewer than 100 average gaps across the store estate
- Deliver 95% DC availability
- Nurture collaboration with suppliers
- Maintain availability within business stock budget target
- Maintain weekly DC replenishment parameters
- Maintain a rolling collaborative demand forecast ensuring our Buying team and supplier contributes to the plan. A minimum of 12 week rolling forecast (may increase depending on supply lead times)
- Ensure product stocking locations are correct and generate the optimal trunking level between both warehouses
- Place and control purchase orders with suppliers ensuring stock levels are managed within business budgets, and delivering a smooth flow through the distribution network
- Collaborate with Superdrug and Savers business units and departments to support the Commercial strategy
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards
- Provide management information on availability, stock levels and supplier service levels as required
- Actively seek feedback on availability and stock to support continuous improvement
- Work closely with Buying & Merchandising Teams to land strong promotional, seasonal and new line availability
What you need to Succeed
- Experience of Supply Chain, including operational responsibility
of delivery of KPIs
- Experience of providing supply chain solutions and processes improvements
- Knowledge of supply chain channels from supplier to customer
- Experience of managing supplier relationships
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply