Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
A Superdrug and REVOLUTION BEAUTY Collaboration!
Working as part of Superdrug’s Supply Chain team, you will represent Team Revolution and play an essential role in ensuring there is always Revolution product for the Superdrug customer
This is a permanent contract
We are looking for someone with amazing collaboration skills, the ability to be the in-house expert on all things Revolution Beauty and communicate effectively with teams at both Superdrug and Revolution HQ. As a Supply Chain expert, the ideal candidate will know exactly what it takes to deliver superb availability at the distribution centre, in store and online.
Revolution Beauty is the home of fast, affordable beauty,
the British company behind bestselling makeup brands Revolution, Revolution PRO
and I Heart Revolution. Offering innovative, high quality cosmetics and
skincare, Revolution Beauty are proudly 100% cruelty-free and a lot of the
products are vegan. Democratic and inclusive, with something for everyone,
incredible new products launch across the range every single week.
- Contribute to delivering fewer than 100 average gaps across the store estate
- Deliver 95% Distribution Centre availability
- Nurture collaboration with suppliers
- Maintain availability within business stock budget target
- Maintain weekly Distribution Centre replenishment parameters
- Maintain a rolling collaborative demand forecast ensuring our Buying team and supplier contributes to the plan minimum of 12 week rolling forecast (may increase depending on supply lead times)
- Ensure product stocking locations are correct and generate the optimal trunking level between both warehouses
- Place and control purchase orders with suppliers ensuring stock levels are managed within business budgets, and delivering a smooth flow through the distribution network
- Collaborate with Superdrug business units and departments to support the Commercial strategy
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards
- Provide management information on availability, stock levels and supplier service levels as required
- Actively seek feedback on availability and stock to support continuous improvement
- Work closely with Buying & Merchandising Teams to land strong promotional, seasonal and new line availability
- Assist in driving down the level of SMS in the business
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years experience of supply chain
- Strong cross functional influencing skills, a confident communicator and collaborator with stakeholders in buying, merchandising and distribution and external businesses
- End to End Supply chain expertise - this is a must! You must have owned forecasting, ordering from suppliers, getting stock to Distribution Centres and back out to stores
- Stock, sales and operational planning expertise
- Demand forecasting understating and experience
- We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- We are growing! We have opened new stores in 2019 and will continue to do so in 2020!
Hours: 37.5 a week |
9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
This is a permanent contract
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply