Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
A.S. Watson (Health & Beauty UK) Ltd is the UK Group mainly comprising of Superdrug Stores plc, Savers Health & Beauty Ltd and The Perfume Shop Ltd
This role will provide an administrative and system support and ensure accurate setup and maintenance of product and supplier data across the businesses of both Superdrug and Savers in Oracle, Retek and Horizon.
The role will be required to work closely with other functions (i.e. Commercial, IT, Supply Chain, Property and Procurement functions) to promote and ensure data accuracy and integrity and adherence to AS Watson defined data management processes.
- Maintenance of the supplier and product database for Superdrug and Savers.
- Maintenance of the data integrity for products sold through both stores and online.
- Create new SKU’s on the system following receipt of New Line Forms from Buyers.
- Auto Replenishment (for Savers only).
- Promotions – including Retail and Cost information updates, Managers Order and Auto Replenishment (for Savers only).
- Update existing system SKU information following receipt of amendment forms from Buyers and advising relevant Buyer and Senior Merchandiser.
- Maintenance of system cost price and retail price data based on information received from Buyers for both businesses.
- Maintain accurate system product hierarchies and product groups including:
- Involvement in Hierarchy change process
- Maintenance of Retek UDA (user defined attributes)
- Active involvement in the creation of and adherence to standard product naming conventions across the business
- Work within agreed SLAs with other business functions
- Set up and maintain merchandise supplier information
- Understand and assist best practice for data management and integrity through the company
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Data Control Manager
- Assisting the business and the Data Control Manager/Senior Data Control Administrator in the design of new processes and procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a administrator role within a finance department.
- Ability to accurately input data at pace and stay focused in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and looking for creative solutions to issues
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Ideally knowledge and experience in master data processes undertaken by centralised finance functions/Shared Service Centres in multi-site retail businesses.
- Experience with large ERP systems highly advantageous
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply