Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Responsibilities within this role will include:
• Your role as administration is at the heart of the team, you will be support in the administration of Superdrug and Savers reward and benefits e.g. Pensions, buying and selling of holiday, private medical insurance and Death in Service Ill health Early Retirement, and discount cards
• You will manage the day to day administration of the company car scheme and hire car orders
• Work on the delivery of the annual pay review and bonus letters
• Pro-actively communicate the reward and benefit offerings to colleagues at all levels of the business and make sure we keep our documents and communication up to date
• You will have responsibility for our key communication channels on our internal communication platform the Hub, where you can use your creativity to keep our teams up to date on company cars, health benefits and remind them of key reward and benefits.
• Support the team with reward and benefit projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to the overall brief and budget
• Keep up to date with developments in the reward and benefits sector
• Manage the regular administration of our recognition and long service schemes answering all queries and processing orders promptly
• Act as first point of contact for pensions, discount cards, long service, recognition and company car queries
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of the team and your assessor over a 12 month period, all done on site so no college days. You will get exposure to the workings of a thriving head office and be a crucial part of the Customer and People team, ensuring all administrative tasks are carried out to a high standard.
On completion you will have;
• A Business Admin Level 2 qualification
• Increased confidence communicating with people at all levels
• Improved knowledge of the workings of a successful rewards and benefits department
• Excel knowledge
• Microsoft Outlook Knowledge
• A professional approach and the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Are confident working with people
• Enthusiastic, committed and show passion for the company and customer
• Are highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
• Have a good level of IT knowledge to include Excel and Word
• Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
• Have the ability to work within a close team and to deadlines
• Are dedicated to achieving your qualification
Here’s what’s in it for you
You will work 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday on a 12 month contract, earning £12,285 per annum.
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
Come and be part of something special.
You qualify if...
• You have a minimum of Grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language, Maths and ICT
• You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time hours
• You HAVEN'T completed a Business Admin apprenticeship before
• You DON'T already have a degree or completed a term or more at University
• You are eligible to work in the UK
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply