Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Working on a diverse range of products across FMCG Health & Beauty the successful you will be responsible for the production of packaging artwork from receipt of brand guidelines to artwork release. This fast-paced role entails project management across the whole artwork process and includes internal client liaison and external supplier support.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Produce accurate artwork using approved design files/guidelines, cutters, copy and barcodes; adhering to Superdrug guidelines and layouts.
- Input into technical elements of artwork production internally and externally to maximize efficiency – liaise with printers as required on proofs and print restrictions.
- Use online approval systems to upload, monitor and ensure approval of artwork. Accurately amend artwork until completion/ approval, and release to supplier/ printer.
- Maintain filing systems and print/ proof/ product samples.
- Produce mock-ups of artworks on products as required.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure artwork elements and approvals are completed to agreed timescale and critical paths are met.
- Maintain and review project trackers for artwork.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with the Design Manager, Designer/ Design Agencies, Packaging Technologists, Buying Units, Product Technologist and Suppliers.
- Input into weekly meetings and manage their own/ others work and time to deliver to a high standard.
- Input in to process improvements.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Design Manager.
What you need to suceed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in packaging artwork production in retail/ FMCG field. Preferably in the Health and Beauty sector.
- Previous project management experience and proven ability to meet time critical deadlines.
- MAC user with experience in relevant software; Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, Abobe-Pro, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop.
- Clear communicator who can liaise with multiple people to get the right result.
- Accuracy/ eye for detail.
- Team player who is proactive and results driven.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 a week |
9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply