Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Working as part of the Property Team you’ll be managing and building a profile of all key assets in AS Watson estate building a long-term strategy to manage and maintain all assets in a cost-effective manner. Additionally, building a managing a pool of competent contractors to fit, supply and maintain key assets.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Working with incumbent Facilities Management providers additionally the Facilities Management Team to build an accurate profile of all assets in the AS Watson Estate (Superdrug and Savers)
- Build and implement a strategy to maintain and cost effectively replace key assets in life with life cycle
- Procure and manage a pool of competent contractors with the necessary skill sets to maintain replace assets in house
- Manage the process for all non-emergency quotes for works on key assets
- Working with store development and the implementation teams to ensure that robust processes are in place to monitor and manage all warranties in line with asset replacement and new store opening programmes.
- Liaising with contractors to manage these warranties to ensure that all new assets are managed/ recorded and placed on appropriate Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Develop operational strategies for all Facilities Management activities, linking closely to the company strategy, building and maintaining a Facilities Management System
- Ensure all building maintenance is in accordance with the terms of the occupancy lease
- Develop and maintain operating policies, specifications and service level agreements and actively manage and measure service provider’s performance against this criterion to ensure the delivery of appropriate services to the business
- Develop and maintain clear operation flow charts for all FM activities in A.S. Watson
- Working collaboratively with effective communication and networking through the organisation to ensure services are aligned where required to be.
- Manage the flow of information at an appropriate level through regular meetings and written communications with Head of Department and the Executive Team
- Build a quality assurance process to ensure that new installed assets are audited to ensure they are supplied and installed as fit for purpose
- Visit store to undertake quality and functional audits on new installations and major projects undertaken by contractors
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years experience in a facilities management role in a fast-moving retail environment managing the delivery of projects
- Driving Licence and confidence to travel around the UK. This is a field based role that requires frequent travel throughout the week and overnight stays away from home. Travel will be between our Distribution Centres in Pontefract and Dunstable and our Head Office in East Croydon, London.
- Experience of managing diverse budgets
- A good understanding of Quality Assurance Auditing
- A good understanding of IT systems and Databases
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail/completer finisher
- Effective communication skills, tactful and persuasive
- Customer focused, highly self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible management styles to cater for in house and dispersed teams with specialist skills and competence
- Accomplished time management and delegation skills
- Collaborative by nature, building effective working relationships
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 a week |
9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: This is a field based role that requires frequent travel throughout the week and overnight stays away from home. Travel will be between our Distribution Centres in Pontefract and Dunstable and our Head Office in East Croydon, London.
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply