Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
You will be responsible for managing ER cases in Retail and Healthcare. Working as part of the ER team and key managers across Retail and Healthcare, you’ll provide expert guidance and case management to ensure absence, disciplinary, performance and grievance matters are dealt with in a timely and proactive manner.
You’ll support the ER Manager identifying training needs as well as identifying key trends and developing the right support materials to prevent issues re-occurring. You’ll coach managers through ER case handling ensuring we treat people fairly. You’ll ensure all cases meet the high standards ready for any future conciliation or tribunal
You will support the ER Manager to be the Retail and Healthcare voice for the review of Policies and Procedures. You’ll share and seek best practice within the People, Retail and Healthcare teams and you’ll feed back into the Employee Relations team
You’ll also proactively feed any themes or areas you’ve identified through your support of these cases to the ER Manager. You’ll keep up to date with current employment legislation. With a wealth of ER experience you will support the wider people team providing support and advice.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Working with and advising Managers in Retail and Healthcare to resolve employee relations enquiries and issues
- Build strong relationships within the People team and wider Retail and Healthcare teams, reinforcing the importance of the team’s credibility
- Ensure case management is efficient, engaging, when necessary, the services of the People Business Partner’s to manage cases through to a quick resolution identifying risks and make recommendations
- Become the go to expert and ensure we consistently embed best practice
- Provide regular updates on cases to the ER Manager as well as clear trend information
- Proactively support projects in ER, Retail and Healthcare
- Proactively supporting well being initiatives
- You’ll support managers on technical of an ER case to ensure the best interest of our teams and business is maintained
- Maintaining accurate records and keeping case files up to the required standard
What you’ll need to succeed
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ER professional to join a fast-paced vibrant company.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in managing ER issues and have a proven track record in case management.
- You will have a passion for getting the best outcome possible and a true understanding of the impact of ER on the wider team.
- You’ll be able to influence great outcomes and challenge managers appropriately.
- Ideally CIPD level 3 or 5 or willingness to study.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 a week | Alternate 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00 - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply