Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor will work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Advisors to provide a comprehensive recruitment service to our Superdrug Stores. You will be part of the specialist function contributing to the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Recruit for Store Management roles within your Region including Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Designate Store Managers and Designate Assistant Store Managers
· Partner with Area Managers to update them on recruitment process
· Advertise all vacancies (Externally – recruitment system, Indeed and relevant job boards and Internally – the Hub (internal social platform) and People Update (to stores)
· Directly source candidates
· Shortlist/telephone screen candidates
· Send out video interviews to shortlisted candidates
· Schedule interviews/assessment centres
· Refresh any lapsed jobs
· Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and brand with passion and conviction
· Ensure that the correct recruitment processes are followed and that the Talent Acquisition KPIs of time to fill are optimised
· Update the applicant tracking recruitment system and maintain the role until filled completing all relevant fields to ensure reporting is effective
· Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with delivering the budget and attraction strategy through maximising cost efficient and creative methods including advertising, head hunting, direct searches, social media, networking and job boards
· Send new starter information to People Services and to Stores
· Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with any general administration and / or project work
What you’ll need to succeed
· Must have previous recruitment experience in agency or in house and have experience in the full recruitment process from advertisement to offer
· Must be confident on the phone and proactive in contacting candidates and stakeholders
· Strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills
· Must be organised and able to manage several roles at one time
· Must have passionate for Superdrug and great customer service
Here’s what’s in it for you
· 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
· 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
· 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
· HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Company pension matching and bonus
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply