Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
A high-profile senior analyst role supporting the Logistics Director and his senior teams by providing all financial information and analytical support to enable them to deliver their company targets and business profitability.
• Full ownership of the Superdrug and Savers Supply Chain P&L’s, a £70m cost base
• Business Partner and primary point of contact to the Logistics Director and members of the non-finance Distribution team including Warehouse and Transport Managers, their senior teams and the Head of Supply Chain Development
• Ownership of the monthly management accounts process including production of the finance packs, commentary and any variance analysis
• Preparation of weekly and monthly cost reporting including KPIs and insight into the operational drivers of costs
• Presentation of supply chain performance to the Executive Board and CEO at the monthly Distribution meeting
• End to end management of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
• Preparation of the 5-year strategic plans
• Reporting and analysis of warehouse shrinkage, working closely with stock control teams
• CAPEX and tender support, working with our procurement partners including business case modelling of future capacity for new warehouse
• Travel to the depots (Dunstable/Pontefract) will be required 4 times a month to attend meetings and provide support to DC teams
What you’ll need to succeed
• Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
• Management Accounts, reporting and forecasting experience
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to master technical skills quickly
• Strong communication skills
• Previous experience presenting and managing requests from non-financial Stakeholders
• Experience of working within a logistics finance environment is preferred
Here’s what’s in it for you
· 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
· 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
· 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
· HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Company pension matching and bonus
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply