Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
As our IT Service Desk Team Leader you will manage 1st line incidents and escalations from Store Managers, Area Managers, Head Office and Distribution Centre staff and working with Level 2 Team Leaders and 3rd party support providers to ensure that all incidents are resolved within the agreed timescales, to return service to Users as quick as possible.
- Maintain resource levels within the IT Service Desk team to meet the Service Levels in place.
- Managing the shift rotas to ensure correct cover is present at all times.
- Monitor team productivity and distribute workload as required to ensure maximum efficiency
- Assist the Service Desk and Infrastructure Support Manager to manage the targeted budget cost for their area of responsibility approx. £400K
- Manage the performance reviews and personal development plans for each analyst on the team
- Manage the recruitment and selection of new staff within the team by following the agreed HR process.
- Manage the induction of new team members to ensure they are fully trained and capable of supporting the customer base.
- Ensure that all problems escalated by the team are resolved or escalated further within the agreed timescales.
- Identify and resolve where possible problems with applications, systems and networks to maintain underlying business processes and/or continuity of service for the store, head office and distribution centre estate.
- Actively drive root cause analysis and correct call logging/closure details within the team to reduce calls and improve customer service.
- Ensure that all relevant changes/projects are transitioned into Service Desk support professionally.
- Ensure that the handover of relevant support change information/documentation is distributed within the team in a timely fashion and is of adequate standard to allow Service Desk to provide effective 1st line support
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy providing excellent customer service
- You know you add value through your flexible and tenacious attitude to work
You understand how delivering seamless IT Service can have immense value in retail and improve both employee and customer experience
- You are good at planning and prioritising your workload
- You have a methodical approach to problem solving
- You can easily learn new technology and love staying up to date with new releases
- You get satisfaction though delighting your customers and seeing problems straight through to solution
What you’ll need:
- To have worked in a similarly customer obsessed business, preferably in retail
- ITIL V4 Foundation Level accreditation
- Working knowledge of Epos Systems and Office 365
- Experience of managing a Service Desk team
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Product both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- HQ on-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 a week |
9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply