Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
be responsible for developing, inputting and delivering the People team projects
for Retail and Healthcare. Key projects you’ll be involved in will drive people
future initiatives, employee experience, engagement, business change and process
efficiencies. You’ll lead on key projects, influence key stakeholders and represent
the people team voice. You’ll work with the People Business partners to get
their input into projects, keep them updated and support them to land the
projects. The role will use best practice project management discipline and
great understanding of how to manage our teams through change.
This role is primarily based in our Head Office, however there is a requirement to attend meetings across the UK where required.
- Developing & maintaining the project plans for each project, ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated
- Taking time to agree measures of success up front and completing an evaluation of this after the project
- Interpreting data and being able to present and communicate this to key stakeholders
- Representing key People Policies and processes knowing how to navigate these to get to the best outcome and able to explain them simply to stakeholders.
- Quickly collate and understanding the key issues influences on the project, upskilling them self in that area of the business.
- Facilitating and influencing the best conversations that focus on what we need for the future.
- Work closely with the Senior People Manager to take action that moves projects forward.
- Able to manage inter dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and propose options to mitigate
- Work with IT to understand how systems and technology can support our aims
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the
projects after implementation, looking at how to make iterative
improvements where needed.
What you’ll need
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR to join a fast-paced vibrant team. This individual will need to be resilient, understanding with the ability to simplify problems and provide solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
Experience in managing multiple projects, ideally within a HR/People context
Great communication and ability to influence stakeholders
Be ready and able to take the initiative to identify where value can be added
Can adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations
Is highly organised and able to adjust to changing needs of the business
Great at telling the right story and helping manage change
Feels comfortable to challenge
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply