Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
This is a permanent contract
As a Supply Chain expert, the ideal candidate will know exactly what it takes to deliver superb availability at the distribution centre, in store and online.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Contribute to delivering fewer than 100 average gaps across the store estate
- Deliver 95% Distribution Centre availability
- Nurture collaboration with suppliers
- Maintain availability within business stock budget target
- Maintain weekly Distribution Centre replenishment parameters
- Maintain a rolling collaborative demand forecast ensuring our Buying team and supplier contributes to the plan minimum of 12 week rolling forecast (may increase depending on supply lead times)
- Ensure product stocking locations are correct and generate the optimal trunking level between both warehouses
- Place and control purchase orders with suppliers ensuring stock levels are managed within business budgets, and delivering a smooth flow through the distribution network
- Collaborate with Superdrug business units and departments to support the Commercial strategy
- Liaise regularly with suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service standards
- Provide management information on availability, stock levels and supplier service levels as required
- Actively seek feedback on availability and stock to support continuous improvement
- Work closely with Buying & Merchandising Teams to land strong promotional, seasonal and new line availability
- Assist in driving down the level of SMS in the business
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years experience of supply chain
- Strong cross functional influencing skills, a confident communicator and collaborator with stakeholders in buying, merchandising and distribution and external businesses
- End to End Supply chain expertise - this is a must! You must have owned forecasting, ordering from suppliers, getting stock to Distribution Centres and back out to stores
- Stock, sales and operational planning expertise
- Demand forecasting understating and experience
- We require confidence with IT as much of the job is spent utilising our ERP system, Retek, and other applications such as Excel.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 days with length of service (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Being part of more! We are part of a group who work closely with Savers, The Perfume Shop and Three UK.
- We are part of A.S. Watson Group, the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 15,700 stores in 25 markets!
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- 30% discount on Superdrug Own Brand Products both in store and online
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office close to East Croydon Station
- Company pension matching and bonus
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- We are growing! We have opened new stores in 2019 and will continue to do so in 2020!
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
This is a permanent contract
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply