Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Manage and maintain the product and promotional content on the website. Ensure that all products have current images and information whilst all promotions are setup correctly within the corresponding areas of the site.
· Set up all new lines including imagery and product information for website.
· Ensure all products have up-to-date product description, content and image on website.
· Ensure lines are set up within the correct category and work with Trading Manager to ensure that categories/navigation on site is up to date and accurate
· Own and execute the promotion set up for the online promotions for each event throughout the year.
· Ensure promotional spots are set up with the correct mechanic, image and links.
· Ensure promotional lines, including free gifts, are set up in time for the start of each new event.
· Establish & maintain internal relationships with Suppliers, Customer Services, Commercial Teams, and Supply Chain & Warehouse for accurate product information.
· Obtain assets (imagery, product descriptions) for Microsite launches from suppliers
· Support Trading Manager with creation of design briefs for microsites, banners etc. to design team
· eCommerce team
· Supply Chain
· Customer Services
What you’ll need to succeed
· Excellent PC skills especially Excel
· Excellent organisational and communication skills: written and verbal
· Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritise workload
· High standards of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
· Flexible and adaptable and ability to multi-task
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle To Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, CROYDON CR0 2EU GBR