Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes:
Responsible for the continual development of the Cosmetics category through Own Brand, Exclusive and A brands.
Eventing and robust JBP negotiations so that Superdrug continues to grow its market share vs. competitors.
Fully versed to identify key Global Beauty trends and adapt them to the high street from product through to in-store fixturisation.
Interface with Supply Chain, Merchandising, Store Operations and all areas of Marketing to ensure excellent execution of Cosmetics strategy.
Responsible for the development and management of the Buyer, Junior Buyer and Cosmetic Operations Manager.
• Strength, resolve and commitment to deliver the long term implementation of the category strategy that will land incremental sales and margin, grow market share as well as implementing what is right for the Superdrug customer.
• Work cross functionally to develop and agree budgets and forecasts for the largest and most dominant part of the business.
• Lead by example with an honest approach which gives the overall Cosmetics team clear direction, focus and motivation as well as upholding Superdrug’s values.
• Strong commercial eye being able to spot early trends and develop them into a key part of the Cosmetics strategy.
• Working closely with key A brands to deliver a strategic and robust trading plan that focuses on Exclusive eventing and NPD that will allow us to continue to take market share from our competitors.
• Develop a partnership with Merchandising and Supply Chain that is aligned on product launch as well as maintain core availability and be fully able to manage stock budgets and slow moving stock.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop personalised promotions plans as well as ranges that can be activated socially to drive footfall and conversion.
• Continual re-balance of fixturisation in stores and development of future stands.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Commercially savvy with a strong eye for the latest trends
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Key negotiation skills with an ability to influence at all levels
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
Here’s what’s in it for you:
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and
• Health and beauty giveaways
Come and be part of something special.
Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, CROYDON CR0 2EU GBR