Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
This is a 12 month FTC.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Provide advice and guidance on the efficient use and configuration of our internal HR/Recruitment/Learning and Development System Cornerstone (Internally known as EDGE)
- Develop, test, and implement small functionality changes
- Ensure all users are trained to an acceptable level
- Work with project teams on future upgrades and implementations of Cornerstone
- To advise/guide on security setup within Cornerstone
- To identify and implement enhancements to improve the usage of Cornerstone
- Keep up to date with functionality and service developments within the industry and make recommendations where appropriate
- To study the root causes of issues and implement permanent solutions
- Follow the Service & Change Management Policies of AS Watson
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a HR System support role or similar system role
- Ideally previous experience of leading and supporting a team in an office environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced Retail Head Office environment
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Good numeric and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high volume, high quality work to deadlines;
- Structured about detail and about maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and efficiency;
- IT literate; including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Confident, resilient and self motivated, with a highly organised approach to work;
- A good team player who is happy working in a team or individually on tasks
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
This is a 12 month FTC.