Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
This is a 12 month FTC opportunity.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Design email and other digital content and communications for Superdrug
· Design, build and test emails using industry standard HTML techniques
· Improve and enhance all digital communications to be optimised and responsive for emerging technology
· Ensure traffic to Superdrug.com is maximised via our eCRM programme
· Work closely with the CRM team to ensure that all creative and campaigns committed to can be delivered to a high standard on a timely basis
· Ensure that all internal and external clients are serviced to a consistently high standard
· Adhere to brand guidelines and understand how they can be used appropriately across different digital channels
· Research and develop new innovations in email design
· Champion best practice and user experience
What you’ll need to succeed
· Experience in a similar email design role and coding HTML for email in a commercial capacity
· Excellent practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and coding best practice for email creation
· Excellent skills and proven experience in presentation and publishing applications ideally Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
· Strong understanding and appreciation of design fundamentals such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
· Proactive and ability to take ownership of technical skills development
· Passion for FMCG marketing
· Eager to learn and apply latest trends in digital marketing
· Proven ability to meet critical deadlines
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle To Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, CROYDON CR0 2EU GBR