Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
This role is for someone who is passionate about using technology to make healthcare more accessible for all. Responsible for delivering a best in class online and offline model to make our digital services accessible to all through our bricks and mortar stores. Accountable for building on our market leading healthcare platform to increase accessibility, sales and profitability. Using their digital and commercial skills, the person will attract new customers, drive loyalty and launch new services that complement the overall Healthcare Strategy of Superdrug. Supporting the team to deliver NHS and private prescriptions to our patients, and scope and land the prescription eyecare strategy.
• Accountable for delivering the digital services budget.
• Be the expert in the customer, performance, market size and dynamics. Constantly aware of changes in the digital healthcare market, trends, and potential threats to sales.
• Commercially astute, able to analyse data, forecast revenue and interpret profitability of services and work with P&Ls.
• Increase performance across digital services through improving the User experience, site performance and design.
• A thorough understanding of digital marketing to improve customer acquisition, retention and Average spend.
• Create an online to offline proposition that makes Superdrug patients’ preferred partner for their healthcare needs
• Keep abreast of technology trends and competitor activity to develop and maintain a constantly evolving digital healthcare plan and strategy.
• Work with the store teams to deliver a seamless click and collect journey, expand our collect locations outside of Superdrug stores
• Know who the customer is and understand their needs, up to date on changing trends and competition
• Lead by example working to deliver ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ and a great customer experience in all aspects of the role
• Ensure the best patient journey on line and through click and collect
• Work with the Senior Digital Services Manager to build an online / offline model for customers and patients that drives footfall into store and traffic to the Online Doctor Service
• Analyse our data and sales across sources and research to fully understand performance and opportunities
• Build strong relationships with external partners and customers
• Build strong relationships with internal colleagues
• Manage, lead and coach the digital services team
• Excellent communicator, able to build cross functional teams even with remote working
• Inspire, motivate and hold accountable both direct reports and other functions
• Form a strategic partnership with key suppliers, support and drive them to improve our offer within Superdrug brand guidelines
• Be the ‘go to’ person for digital services.
• Research, design and launch new digital services that expand our relevance to new and current patients
• Work across healthcare streams when necessary e.g. healthcare services or building business to business relationships
• Work with support functions such as IT and Finance to ensure that the right infrastructure is in place.
• Create and support mechanisms for the sharing and implementation of Best Practice.
• Be aware of Clinical Governance restrictions and ensure sign off of any changes or new services
• In conjunction with the pharmacy superintendent and clinical governance manager, ensure that all elements of services we provide adhere to the professional guidance from all regulatory bodies.
• Take responsibility for own personal and professional development.
• Support and develop team on a personal and professional level.
• Act as an ambassador of the brand demonstrating the vision, mission and values.
• Keep up to date with constantly changing landscape of digital healthcare services in the UK and abroad
• Ensure Information Governance and data protection policies are in place across all platforms
What you’ll need to succeed
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience, including strong performance in previous field or senior management positions
• Experience in digital
• Previous experience as a line manager
• Knowledge of the private healthcare market
• Strong commercial skills
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Exceptional customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and
• Health and beauty giveaways
Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, CROYDON CR0 2EU GBR