Passionate about beauty and health? Is Retail in your DNA? Are you an inspirational leader? As an Area Manager, you’ll lead our Store Managers and inspire them to deliver exceptional candidate experience. Supporting and motivating your team is vital, while looking for ways to boost sales profit so good head for business is a must!
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
A Superdrug Area Manager’s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. You’ll be faced with operational challenges and need to use your strong relationships to deliver results. No day will ever be the same, so it is real think on your feet stuff!
You will work alongside your Store Mangers to beat sales and service targets for your Area . You will work together to identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control. You will enjoy learning about new products and services and sharing this knowledge with your team and customers to drive sales.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Area Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our retail leaders. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training schemes.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Living within one hour of the closest store on the area
• Multi site retail experience; management of a large retail site
• Experience of delivering exceptional sales, shrinkage, customer service and operational standards
• Experience of managing profit and loss accounts
• Able to deliver results through others by active coaching and performance improvement
• Ability to develop management capability within the area and manage performance at all levels
• Experience of developing Area Succession Plans
Here’s how you are rewarded
• Up to 28 days holiday
• Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
• Excellent training
• Great sales incentives
Come and be part of something special!