We’re expanding our Nurse Team! We are a market leader in the delivery of private services (travel health, paediatric vaccinations, HPV) with 50 clinics across the UK with new clinics opening in 2018.
We are now looking for experienced Aesthetics Nurses to join our team.
You will provide excellent patient care and great customer service through the delivery and promotion of the Aesthetics services available at Superdrug. All services are delivered through defined care pathways and the safety of patients and the efficiency of service delivery is paramount. Your role will be to provide consultations, perform injectable treatments, and provide aftercare advice.
Reporting to our National Nurse Manager, you will be accountable for delivery of services within your clinic, achieving budgeted sales targets whilst ensuring our customers are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service. You’ll work closely with the Store Manager and Pharmacy Manager in
a ‘one team’ approach to ensure the success of the Clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Hours 39 per week - Alternate Saturdays
January 2019 start
Apply now if you....
Are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
• Are an aesthetic Nurse Prescriber and qualified in the use of Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Fillers
• Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Have relevant nursing experience, ideally in community nursing or in a similar private provider role.
• Have experience in a fast-paced, service led environment
• Have passion for exceptional service
• Are able to work autonomously and to protocols
• Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service
• Are commercially minded
• Enjoy working with others in a team and have a friendly and positive approach to customer service
• Are up to date with your revalidation and DBS clearance
• Are BLS trained including management of anaphylaxis
Why not help us transform the face of healthcare in the UK, while getting ahead in your own career? We offer a competitive salary and bonus potential. Competitive salary, 33 days holiday, bonus, staff
discount, pension, excellent training