Passionate about delivering exceptional Patient care? Are you a leader with a good head for business? Can you get the best out of people – even when you’re under pressure? As a Superdrug Pharmacist, you’ll support the Pharmacy Manager to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping pharmacy performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Pharmacists skills go beyond just great clinical, professional and management ones. We’re after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy,
inspiring every person who works there to deliver exceptional service and exceed targets. As the pharmacist on site you will be responsible for supporting the Pharmacy Manager to deliver great service, stock control, operational and GPhC standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Pharmacy Manager.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our pharmacists are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Pharmacy Managers of tomorrow. We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Pharmacist you will have the following:
• Registered Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council (or PSNI in N
• Relevant community pharmacy experience (though would suit newly qualified
• Experience in a fast-paced retail environment preferred.
• Passion for exceptional service is key
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward our highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive pay and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
· Competitions throughout the year to win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
· Excellent training
· Internal progression opportunities
Hours: 34 hours
Working Sat and Sundays
Come and be part of something special!