Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
This critical role within the IT Applications team will develop and lead a team of Business Analysts, set and defined Best in Class Business Analysis processes and perform Business Analyst roles on critical projects.
The incumbent will shape how technology is used to modernise and digitise the Applications estate for Superdrug and Savers.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Team Leadership
- Create a clear and inspiring vision for Business Analysis
- Line manage internal IT business analysts including responsibility for setting realistic performance targets and providing informal and formal feedback
- Develop and train internal IT team members in line with business and individual’s realistic career aspirations
- Manage capacity and priorities of BA work across the team to ensure successful delivery of Applications Projects
- Support business stakeholders with early business case production including business, technical and financial feasibility assessment
- Define and enable Best in Class capabilities
- Continually strive to improve business analysis standards in line with best practice across the IT Department whilst developing and adopting new processes and systems
- Coach the business around how to articulate their business requirements and associated business benefits
- Champion the value of business analysis within the business
- Business Analysis - Act as a Business Analyst on critical IT Projects completing typical BA tasks including;
- Analysis, review, define, shape and document both functional and non-functional business requirements document and some cases re-engineer business processes (As Is and To Be)
- Ensure the traceability of requirements through to end user testing
- Assist in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases and in some cases conduct end user testing
- Assist the business stakeholders in the definition of roll out plans, communication and training and user support plans to effectively land any IT change into the business
- Create and/or review user manuals, procedures, and any related user documentation
- Support any third party selection process by providing input regarding the business requirements
- Support the review of any third party contracts ensuring that the needs of the business are met
- Contribute to post-implementation reviews to incorporate learning into future projects
- Occasionally undertake project management activities on small, discreet pieces of IT change work
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience & Skills
- 8+ years Business Analysis experience
- Retail experience beneficial
- Proven team leadership experience
- Genuine interest in technology and digital transformation
- Proven track record in delivering initiatives, improvements and efficiencies
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- High energy with a positive “can do” attitude
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative
- On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and
- Health and beauty giveaways
Come and be part of something special!