Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
To proactively protect company staff and assets, and to raise shrinkage awareness and compliance to minimise loss and risk.
• Support and provide advice for store, area and regional management within Region
• Implement and support company Shrinkage reduction initiatives
• Improve awareness of shrinkage related issues through store visits, compliance checks and coaching
• Undertake investigations and police liaison following losses caused by either internal or external influences such as burglaries, robberies, theft or fraud.
• Carry out investigations into acts of gross misconduct and breaches of company polices and procedures
• Represent the security department within the Company and the Region.
• Work closely with Regional and Area Managers
• Form appropriate working relationships with Regional and Head Office support functions
• Prepare papers for litigation in liaison with Head Office personnel
• Manage budget for and control third party security within Region
• Analyse data and identify areas of risk and implement appropriate actions to remove risks
• Develop and deliver training material to enhance shrinkage awareness
• Initiate regional projects to tackle local issues in conjunction with Regional Manager
What you’ll need to succeed
You would ideally have a retail management background or previous experience within a similar role. Experience in conducting and preparing investigations would be an advantage, but is not essential. You should be able to demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and influencing skills with a good attention to detail.
In addition to this the candidate will need to be self motivated and a good team player.
As part of the role the successful candidate will be required to stay away overnight at short notice. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative
- On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and
- Health and beauty giveaways
Come and be part of something special!