Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Primary objective is to drive traffic to Superdrug.com through our paid channels, increase customer conversion and drive brand awareness that results in an increased level of profitable sales.
You will focus on being an external digital marketing expert to work with suppliers on traffic campaigns from concept through to execution, working with relevant stakeholders as needed. You will support the broader acquisition strategy for dot.com and work with other parts of the business and marketing team to bring initiatives and marketing plans to life.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Manage our Paid Search and Display advertising agency - communicating promotional and other activity, identifying new opportunities and ensuring plans are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with Superdrug’s suppliers to create, track and implement digital campaigns that drives traffic and customer acquisition
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager in supporting and implementing the traffic strategy.
- Support categories with PPC plans, work with Beauty Services team and OB marketing team to develop right PPC approach to drive services business.
- Briefing display creative to internal design team and others as applicable and devising on brand messaging for ads
- Work with offline marketing on key campaigns to ensure O+O.
- Keep up to speed with developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensure the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments.
What you’ll need to succeed
- PPC, Display Marketing and Paid Social experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing agency or fast paced e-commerce B2C retail environment
- Technical knowledge of web tools and processes with experience in devising and managing online marketing campaigns.
- Ideally experience managing agencies
- Capable of building strong working relationships and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results
- Keen attention to detail - strong analytical and copy writing skills
- Ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable research plans
- Ability to transform solid thinking into action
- Openness to change and ability to think creatively
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.