Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Project and Programme Cost Analyst
You will provide financial information and analytical support to the Programme Manager and Project Delivery teams to enable them to deliver the business’ investment strategy and business profitability.
And support with regular contact with Project Delivery teams, reporting project performance, and assisting them in the monitoring and management of their project and involvement in month end reconciliations and reporting.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Investigation and resolution of project costing queries.
- Contact with Project Delivery teams to investigate project cost variances, processes and any other queries they may have relating to the financial information distributed to them.
- Involvement in the month end management accounts cycle.
- Analysis to support the delivery of the business’ investment strategy and business profitability.
- Various administrative aspects associated with the provision of financial data to the business.
- Processing of several weekly reports to the business.
- Development of department systems and processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Good understanding of core finance functions; general ledger, accounts payable/receivable
- Advanced Excel – specifically Pivot Tables, Macros, SUMIFS & VLOOKUP
- Commercial/Retail Head Office experience
- GCSE/Functional skills
- Data visualisation and report writing skills
- Working in an analytical environment, dealing with large volumes of data
- Tenacious approach and self driven
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Confidently communicate with Senior Management
- Planning and organisational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friendUnrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug NRDC, Stadium Way, South Elmsall, Pontefact, WF9 2XR
Hours: 39 hours
All applications must be received by 9 am on 11th February 2019.
Please note if you are Internal current Superdrug employee you will need to apply in Edge in the Career Centre. Find the role by searching the Job Title in Keywords and be sure to include your personal contact details in your CV.