Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
You will carry out tests in accordance with scenarios defined by others and allocated by the Test Manager.
Tests will be particularly, but not limited to, ASW UK websites, mobile Apps and CRM systems.
You will be expected to be thorough and structured in your approach and to log your test results clearly
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Testing of new software development
· Test ad hoc changes to modified software
· Recording of test results accurately
· Maintain and update logs of results in relevant systems
· Escalate significant test failures to Test Manager
· Collaborate and communicate to colleagues effectively
· Contribute to test planning
· Write accurate scripts where required
· Set up of test environments where required
· Continually review scripts for relevance and accuracy
· Transition manually conducted tests to automated where possible
· Provide support for production monitoring and assist with production issues as require
o Superdrug IT team
o eLab Milan
o Superdrug CRM team
o Superdrug eCommerce team
o GroupIT team·
3rd Party Service Providers as needed
What you’ll need to succeed
· Experience of testing Websites and Mobile App Testing and ideally CRM systems
· Experience creating, writing and developing robust test scripts
· IT related education and/or certifications preferred
· Methodical test execution
· Self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· High level of accuracy in approach to all work
· Good mastery of language in communicating to others verbally or written
· Focussed and able to work with minimal supervision
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
All applications must be received by 9am on 19th February 2019.
Please note if you are Internal current Superdrug employee you will need to apply in Edge in the Career Centre. Find the role by searching the Job Title in Keywords and be sure to include your personal contact details in your CV.