Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – Affiliates
You will drive traffic to Superdrug.com through our Affiliate marketing channel, increase customer conversion and drive brand awareness that results in an increased level of profitable sales.
You will also focus on being an external digital marketing expert to work with affiliates on traffic campaigns from concept through to execution, working with relevant stakeholders as needed.
Additionally you will support the broader acquisition strategy for dot.com and work with other parts of the business and marketing team to bring initiatives and marketing plans to life.
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
· Develop implement and deliver category plans including range reviews, promotions pricing and stock that are consistent with overall commercial strategy and financial objectives.
· Responsibility in taking ownership of all affiliate marketing campaigns for the year
· Manage our affiliate advertising agency, communicating promotional offers and new launches, identifying new opportunities and maintaining strong working relationships.
· Planning, developing and implementing digital campaign strategies that meets business objectives within agreed KPI’s and budgets.
· Work with Digital Marketing Manager in supporting and implementing the traffic strategy.
· Follows marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, affiliates, suppliers, prospects and influencers to ensure business focuses are highlighted within multiple affiliate channels.
· Keep up to speed with developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensure the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments.
· Analysing trends, data, demographics, delivering weekly progress, commission and activity reports and communicating findings back to the team.
· Gap analysis, Researching and sourcing new partnership opportunities.
· Work with offline marketing on key campaigns to ensure online to offline conversions.
What you’ll need to succeed
· 2+ years proven experience in affiliate marketing within in a high turnover e-commerce B2C retail environment or agency.
· Decision maker that is target driven with an ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable research plans.
· Capable of building and maintaining positive working relationships with clients, colleagues and key stakeholders.
· Highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
· Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills with a keen attention to detail.
· Technical knowledge of web tools and processes with experience in devising and managing online marketing campaigns.
· Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you
· Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
· Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
· 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
· Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
· On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
· Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Location: Superdrug Head Office, 51 Sydenham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2EU
Hours: 37.5 hours | 9am – 5.30pm
All applications must be received by 9am on 12th February 2019.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply