Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
As a Test Analyst you will carry out tests in accordance with scenarios defined by others and allocated by the Test Manager & Business Analyst.
Tests will be particularly focused on the Mobile App as we roll out significant updates, and will also include but not limited to, ASW UK websites (Superdrug & Savers) and CRM systems.
You will be expected to be thorough and structured in your approach and to log your test results clearly.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Testing of new software development
- Test ad hoc changes to modified software
- Recording of test results accurately
- Maintain and update logs of results in relevant systems
- Escalate significant test failures to Test Manager
- Collaborate and communicate to colleagues effectively
- Contribute to test planning
- Write accurate scripts where required
- Set up of test environments where required
- Continually review scripts for relevance and accuracy
- Transition manually conducted tests to automated where possible
- Provide support for production monitoring and assist with production issues as require
o Superdrug IT team
o eLab Milan
o Superdrug CRM team
o Superdrug eCommerce team
o Group IT team·
o 3rd Party Service Providers as needed
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of testing Websites and Mobile App Testing and ideally CRM systems
- Has good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
- Has experience using Defect management tools i.e JIRA
- Prepared to work in a fast paced agile environment
- Experience creating, writing and developing robust test scripts
- IT related education and/or certifications preferred
- Methodical test execution
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving skills·
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in approach to all work
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Job role entails regular communication with offshore teams and technical team members.
- Focused and able to work with minimal supervision and work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience with automated testing e.g. Selenium is desirable but not essential.
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Benefits including pension matching and staff discount
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
• Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply