A Retail Apprenticeship will involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
You will work 30 hours a week on a 12 month contract, earning from £5.60 per hour dependent on location. That’s £168 a week!
Your training will take place in store over 12 months so, no college days and no homework! You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Retail Level 2 qualification.
This is an opportunity to learn much more than just how to deliver excellent customer service, the apprenticeship covers how the store operates, how the business works commercially and covers brand reputation, legal and marketing.
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
You should apply for this role if you ...
• Are confident working with people
• Are hard working and looking for variety and a fast paced working environment
• Can think on your feet
• Want to develop new skills
• Are a real team player
• Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
• Have an interest in retail business
• Want to make a difference to our customers' experience
• Are ambitious and keen to progress
• Are committed to achieving your qualification
You qualify if ...
• You have a minimum of Grade C / 4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English
• You have a minimum of Grade D / 3 GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths
• You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time shifts
• You HAVEN'T completed a Retail apprenticeship before
• You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
• You are eligible to work in the UK
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply