Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
Accountable for the management of Online Pharmacy (currently incorporating eNHS and Online P-medicines), delivered by Superdrug. Deliver the agreed performance of Online Pharmacy by working with the wider team and external partners; ensure all services are delivered in a consistent, professional and profitable manner. Continually grow the business through data-led service improvements, striving to do better and keeping ahead of the competition.
Breakdown of Key Responsibilities:
• Accountable for delivering the Online Pharmacy budget
• Be the expert in performance, market size and be able to predict trends and recognise potential threats to sales
• Full end-to-end service monitoring and improvement mapping
• Keep abreast of technology trends and competitor activity to develop and maintain a constantly evolving digital healthcare plan and strategy.
• Deliver performance through effective marketing channels
• Lead by example working to deliver ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ and a great customer experience in all aspects of the role
• Know who the customer is and understand their needs
• Analyse our data and sales across sources and research to fully understand performance and opportunities
• Work with Marketing to develop and execute the Marketing Plan, including the development of materials to support the propositions and delivery of the contracts.
• Effectively communicates well with the team and stores demonstrating ‘That Superdrug Feeling’
• Work closely with the wider team to deliver a great customer experience, reviewing and using customer feedback to support this
• Build strong relationships with external partners
• Work closely with all support functions to deliver the brand and service strategy
• Identify and share best practice across the digital platforms
• Responsible for communications with store to celebrate success, share good news stories, solutions for common issues and inspire stores to do their best
• Spend time instore weekly to understand what issues are and listen to colleagues, ensuring they feel heard and ideas are acted on, with feedback given to people sharing information
• Take an active role in understanding our customers online personas, behaviours and pain points both online and instore
• Spend time researching competition both instore and online to understand how we can improve and what opportunities are
• Be the ‘go to’ person for Online Pharmacy
• Work across healthcare streams when necessary e.g. healthcare services or building business to business relationships
• Work with support functions such as IT and Finance to ensure that the right infrastructure is in place
• Create and support mechanisms for the sharing and implementation of Best Practice
• Be aware of Standard Operating Procedures and PGDs for all clinical practice and be a consult to ensure these are kept up to date
• Working with the Pharmacy Superintendent and relevant teams to make sure our services operate within the relevant regulation frameworks
• Keep abreast of technology trends and competitor activity
• In conjunction with the pharmacy superintendent and clinical governance manager, ensure that all elements of services we provide adhere to the professional guidance from all regulatory bodies.
• Take responsibility for own personal and professional development
• Support and develop team on a personal and professional level
• Act as an ambassador of the brand demonstrating the vision, mission and values
• Keep up to date with the provision of healthcare services across NHS, Public Health and Private Sector markets
• Ensure Information Governance and data protection policies are in place across the nurse and pharmacy team
What you’ll need to succeed
The Perfect Match
• Approachable: You are professional, friendly and down to earth. Your colleagues feel supported, comfortable and at ease with you.
• Straightforward: You are clear and get to the point. You don’t use long sentences or acronyms that make you hard to understand.
• Light-hearted: You like to look on the bright side and have a good sense of humour.
• Inspirational: You are full of suggestions. You are a good leader and inspire people to try a different view, or make the most of themselves and inspire your colleagues to develop and challenge themselves.
• Enthusiastic You have bags of energy and are happy to face up to the challenge and do the right thing. You are never intense or over the top.
• Knows the Business: Understands how the organisation works, gets things done through formal and informal networks. Has insight into the healthcare services market and knows what the competition is doing
• Builds Relationship: Relates well to all kinds of people, building appropriate rapport and creating constructive and effective relationships.
• Analysis and decision making; knowledgeable in excel and how to analyse figures with competence to make decisions based on results
Skills and Experience
• Strong performance in previous field or management positions within healthcare/pharmacy arena
• Strong commercial skills
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Knowledge of digital channels is desirable
• Exceptional customer focus
• High concern for order and quality
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Ability to work self-directed and under supervision
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Problem Solver
• Confident and Energetic
• Adaptable and flexible in approach
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply