Are you 16 or over and looking for a Healthcare Apprentice role in a busy, fast paced environment? We have a fantastic opportunity to be a crucial member of our Pharmacy team on Superdrug ‘s website.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 12 month contract, earning from £5.60 per hour dependent on location. That’s £168 a week!
Working as part of the Pharmacy team, who manage the online orders received through the Superdrug website, you will support the Pharmacy Manager in ensuring our customers receive the best service and our category achieves its objectives. You will liaise with customers remotely and provide effective and accurate administration of reports, data collation and suppliers information.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include;
- Receiving and approving orders using in house systems.
- Responding to customer e-mails and processing outstanding orders.
- Prioritising orders for picking.
- Picking orders.
- Putting deliveries away.
- Setting up new products and putting them in newly created locations within the
- Loading pharmacy checks using Excel.
- Replenishing stock to enable the smooth running of the pharmacy.
- Checking out of dates items using the report generated by stock control.
- Dealing with supplier credits.
The role is based in our warehouse at our Northern Distribution Centre in South Elmsall, West Yorkshire.
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of the team and your assessor over a 12 month period, all done on site so no college days. You will get exposure to the workings of a busy warehouse and be a crucial part of the pharmacy eCommerce team, ensuring all administrative tasks are carried out to a high standard.
On completion you will have;
- A Business Admin Level 2 qualification
- A Medical Counter Level 2 qualification
- Increased confidence communicating with people at all levels
- Improved knowledge of the workings of a busy pharmacy eCommerce department
- A professional approach and the ability to stay calm under pressure
Superdrug have some great benefits, during your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in store and also includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Superdrug. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS card, which gives 10% discounts at participating outlets!
Hours of work are; Monday - Friday, between 10am -6pm.
You should apply for this role if you…
- Have an interest in pharmacy business.
- Enthusiastic, committed and show passion for the company and customer
- Are highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and flexible approach
- Have the ability to work within a close team and to tight deadlines
- Are dedicated to achieving your qualifications
You qualify if...
- You have a minimum of Grade C/4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are NOT currently at college or 6th form and are available for full time hours
- You HAVEN'T completed a Business Admin apprenticeship before
- You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
- You are eligible to work in the UK and have lived in the country for more than 3 years.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply