Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
• The primary purpose of the role is to manage the financial planning process to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all corporate submissions for Superdrug and Savers within the UK Group
• Managing the Quarterly Forecasting, Annual Budget and 5 Year Forecast, processes as well as providing ad hoc support and analysis to Finance Manager and Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
• You will business partner the IT function, working with the stakeholders to ensure accurate monthly reporting, timely budgets and support ad hoc tenders
• Help drive the strategic financial planning process for Superdrug and Savers for all forecasts, including the Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budget and 5-year plan, ensuring they are undertaken with full business engagement and delivered on a timely basis, in an accurate and insightful fashion
• To be a key finance liaison in the month end processes and subsequent sign off of EBIT for Superdrug and Savers. Managing the Flash process and month end review vs budget
• Provide month end commentary and co-ordinate the KPI submissions to A.S. Watson Group, and respond to subsequent queries
• Identify and implement improvements to support the delivery of insightful and value-add analysis of results, in order to deliver 'best in class' reporting
• To build relationships with key business functions, both directly and through their Finance Business Partners, to develop an understanding of the full P&L from Sales through to EBIT
• Support the preparation of key presentations delivered by the CEO and FD to internal and external stakeholders, including monthly Exec and Group presentations summarising both financial and commercial performance
• Business partner the IT function, supporting them with business decisions from tenders through to month end duties, including reporting, analysis and forecasting
What you’ll need to succeed
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Experience of involvement in an end to end financial planning cycle, and month end processes
• 'Hands on' with a strong understanding of FP&A reporting processes coupled with in-depth analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills, with a track record of building and maintaining an Excel based planning process
• Ability to build strong relationships, influence and communicate cross functionally at all levels
• Personality traits of credibility, integrity, initiative, determination, and results-orientated
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply