Passionate about beauty? Love delivering exceptional customer service? As a Superdrug Beauty Therapist, you’ll support the Beauty Studio team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the Beauty Studio’s performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Beauty Therapists use their extensive knowledge and training to advise customers on products and services. We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional service at great value prices, and feel pampered throughout leaving delighted with the treatment they received.
We have partnered with the professional brands to provide our customers with the best products and we train all of our Beauty Therapists and continue to upskill them throughout their career.
To be considered for this role you will be able to professionally administer a variety of treatments including the below:
Nails (manicure and pedicure)
Your experience with a variety of treatments makes you an expert in your field, and your desire to stay ahead of trends will mean that your customers are keen to try something
new each time they visit.
You’ll use your beauty experience and qualifications to raise awareness and sell our products through approaching customers in-store and creating interest. We’re looking for Beauty Therapists with enthusiasm to continuously learn about new product launches and share this knowledge with your customers to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Beauty Therapist, you will:
· Possess, NVQ 2 and NVQ level 3 in beauty Therapy or equivalent
· Have extensive experience of Threading and be confident in shaping brows using this technique
· Ideally hold a qualification in lash extensions or be willing to undertake training
· Have had experience in a commercial/ salon environment
· Show confidence in delivering beauty treatments and advising customers on all
aspects of beauty treatments
· Have gained experience in promoting and selling products in a retail beauty
· Be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment actively working towards
· Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers
· Possess effective communication skills and have the ability to coach and develop others keeping up to date with fashion trends
· Be able to proactively encourage repeat bookings and manage and run your own column in line with set targets
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Competitive salary and up to 28 days holiday
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Complimentary nail and brow services
· Bonus -up to 20% of salary
· Training with our brand partners – ORLY and Clean & Easy
· Competitions throughout the year – prizes include, photoshoot attendance (model preparation), have an ORLY nail colour named after you, training with ORLY LA educator, team away days and a chance to win a weeks wages during seasonal events.
Salary: Up to £8.80 per hour
Hours: Up to 12
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply