Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
As a Junior Digital Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for logging, monitoring and resolving Digital Support calls pertaining to our Website and CRM systems. This will involve liaising with our in-house development and Business Analyst teams as well as development teams in various European locations.
You will deliver digital support with a focus on customer service and adhering to company standards and within SLA.
You will also be involved with small digital projects and be involved in handover for development projects.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Day to day support of a successful website and loyalty scheme
- Carry out daily checks of system and daily issues
- Carry out corrective actions to fix problem areas
- Close liaison with business teams especially during key campaigns and promotions
- Triage support tickets to relevant technical teams
- Log, monitor and resolve digital support calls to agreed standard and SLA
- Work with other development and analysis teams, both within Superdrug and within the ASW Group
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service within the support function, working to company standards
- Work with others to identify root cause analysis of issues, ensuring scope and implications of any change are fully understood
- Involvement with small projects when the support workload will allow
- Walk through system changes and review support documentation with project teams
- Write user documentation and train internal customers in the use of new software
- Assist with implementation of system changes according to AS Watson change control procedures
- Manage own work under the guidance of line manager
- Communicate professionally with internal customers and external contacts
- Manage personal development
- Work with 3rd party technical teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a IT Support role for at least a year
- In-depth experience of working with commercial systems, infrastructure and databases
- SQL – Desirable
- Hybris – knowledge of Hybris or another web platform is desirable
- Siebel – CRM experience is desirable
- Adobe Campaign - Desirable
- Ideally experience of working in a Retail business
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative open plan office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend, Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and weekly Health and beauty giveaways
37.5 a week | 8.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply