Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Driving the social media strategy and its execution to drive followers and engagement.
- Implementation of the social media and digital marketing calendar across all platforms
- Support all Superdrug corporate events through social media with a cohesive strategy
- Lead the team to create Superdrug’s social media content across all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube
- Key contact for suppliers and brands on their digital marketing strategy, including national campaign management
- Lead the team to support and promote NPD launches covering all categories, as well as seasonal focuses, working with the commercial team and suppliers
- Ensure brand guidelines and tone of voice are implemented across all Superdrug Social Media channels
- Research emerging social media platforms, trends, applications and customer target behaviour
- Build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake projects as and when required
- Manage day to day work load for the Social Media team
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working in fast paced marketing environment
- Experience setting and managing social media strategy
- Confident energetic approach
- Passion for Social Media
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative and design led
- Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative open plan office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend, Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare vouchers
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and weekly Health and beauty giveaways
Come and be part of something special.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY 14TH JUNE 2019 MIDNIGHT.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply