Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
support the Project Business Partner in developing, inputting and delivering the People
team projects for Retail, Beauty Services and Healthcare. Key projects you’ll be
involved in will drive our People future initiatives, employee experience, engagement,
business change and process efficiencies. You’ll work with the People Business Partners
to get their input into projects, keep them updated and support them to land
This role is primarily based in Head Office East Croydon however there is a requirement to attend meetings in Stores, Regional offices and other locations as required.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Support the development of project plans for each project, ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated
- Interpreting data and being able to support the People Business Partner to develop ideas
- Representing key People Policies and processes knowing how to navigate these to get to the best outcome and able to explain them simply to stakeholders
- Quickly collate and understanding the key issues supporting the People Business Partner to influence on the project, up skill your self in that area of the business
- Facilitating the best conversations that focus on what we need for the future
- Work closely with the People Business Partner to take action that moves projects forward
- Work with IT to understand how systems and technology can support our aims
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Understanding in HR process
- Be ready and able to take the initiative
- Can adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations
- Can appreciate different views and can influence decisions
- Great at telling the right story
- Personally credible
- Comfortable to challenge
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
- 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
- On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Come and be part of something special.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply