Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here's the exciting bit…a day include
This role is a Maternity Cover Contract
Ensure incidents and/or complaints are dealt with promptly and with minimum risk. Support the Pharmacy Superintendent in the design and development of processes to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations and best practice in all aspects of our pharmacy business. Work with the Pharmacy Superintendent and the Head of Healthcare Operations to ensure effective implementation of company processes.
• Review all dispensing and patient safety incident reports, ensuring timely and appropriate follow up actions implemented. Liaise with and / or support Customer Relations team where necessary with pharmacy and healthcare queries.
• Produce monthly incident reports to support identification of trends and solutions, leading to improved patient safety.
• Act as Medication Safety Officer and represent the business at national forums related to patient safety incidents.
• Ensure all appropriate patient safety incident reporting made to NHS as per contractual requirements.
• Support the Pharmacy Superintendent in advising on and monitoring compliance with the legal, ethical and contractual obligations relating to pharmacy.
• Ensure that the pharmacy business meets all Information Governance standards
• Work with the Pharmacy Superintendent to update policies and procedures to ensure our pharmacies operate safely and effectively, in line with all appropriate laws and regulations.
• Work with the healthcare operations team to support implementation of relevant process, procedures, audits etc.
• Work with the healthcare operations team to input into weekly communications to stores re regulatory / contractual / patient safety actions.
• Work with healthcare services team to ensure commissioned and private services comply with all clinical governance requirements
• Provide advice to field and store teams on pharmacy compliance related issues.
• Take responsibility for own personal and professional development.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Registered Community Pharmacist
• Excellent knowledge of pharmacy contractual and regulatory requirements
• Exceptional customer focus
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Planning and organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Confident and Energetic
• Adaptable and flexible in approach
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Currently registered pharmacist or nurse.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply