Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
We understand that recruiting the best people to deliver that Superdrug feeling to everyone customer takes time. Your role will be to support Store Management with in store CHRISTMAS Sales Advisor and Team Leader recruitment!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Advisors and Managers to provide a comprehensive recruitment service focusing on all hourly paid store team roles. You will be part of the specialist function contributing to the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
This is a 6 Month FTC.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Advisors to recruit within your business area.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with the recruitment of all store team roles including expertise roles.
- Utilise our Applicant Tracking System, Cornerstone system to manage candidates through the recruitment process and talent pooling.
- Manage candidates through the recruitment cycle including sending out video interviews to shortlisted candidates, schedule interviews/assessment centres.
- Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and brand with passion and conviction.
- Advertise all vacancies Externally – via the Careers Website and Indeed and refresh any lapsed jobs on job boards.
- Answer any candidate queries that come into recruitment mailboxes and escalate any to the Talent Acquisition Manager when required.
- Check the application process to ensure this is working effectively for candidates to apply for our roles.
- Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered too and the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to on boarding.
- Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through delivery of service levels.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Genuine interest in joining an in-house recruitment team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and communicate with a number of managers at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Amazing customer service
- Enjoy working with systems
- Passion for retail and the brand and understanding of what makes a great Superdrug employee at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
Here’s what’s in it for you
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- On-site beauty treatments, canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
This is a 6 Month FTC.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply