Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
As our Packaging Artworker and Coordinator you will work with our Design Services Manager on a diverse range of products across FMCG Health & Beauty. You will be responsible for the production of packaging artwork from receipt of brand guidelines to artwork release. This fast paced role entails project management across the whole artwork process and includes internal client liaison and external supplier support.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
- Produce accurate artwork using approved design files/guidelines, cutters, copy and bar codes; adhering to Superdrug guidelines and layouts.
- Input into technical elements of artwork production internally and externally to maximize efficiency – liaise with printers as required on proofs and print restrictions.
- Use online approval systems to upload, monitor and ensure approval of artwork.
- Accurately amend artwork until completion/ approval, and release to supplier/ printer.
- Maintain filing systems and print/ proof/ product samples.
- Produce mock-ups of artworks on products as required.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure artwork elements and approvals are completed to agreed timescale and critical paths are met.
- Maintain and review project trackers for artwork.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with the Design Manager, Designer/ Design Agencies, Packaging Technologists, Buying Units, Product Technologist and Suppliers.
- Input into weekly meetings and manage their own/ others work and time to deliver to a high standard.
- Input in to process improvements.
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested by the Design Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in packaging artwork production in retail/FMCG field.
- Ideally experience in the Health and Beauty sector.
- Must have previous project management experience and proven ability to meet time critical deadlines.
- You will be a MAC user and must have experience in relevant software; Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, Abobe-Pro, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop.
- You will be a clear communicator who can liaise with multiple people to get the right result.
- You will have accuracy and a eye for detail.
- You will be a team player who is proactive and results driven.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- Cycle to Work scheme and childcare vouchers
- On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special.
Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: East Croydon
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply