A.S. Watson (Health & Beauty UK) Ltd is the UK Group comprising of Health and Beauty retailers, Superdrug Stores plc, Savers Health & Beauty Ltd, The Perfume Shop and 3Mobile.
Here's the exciting bit…a day includes
To maximise profitability and minimise expenditure through efficient and effective management of A S Watson’s store estate. To include Savers, Superdrug, 3, The Perfume Shop and other Group companies or any future acquisitions.
To manage a portfolio of approx. 300 sites across AS Watson brands in the UK and Southern Ireland.
Rent Reviews -Set Budget Rental Values for all stores. Average 50 store lease renewal/rent reviews per year. 15 sub-tenant lease renewal/rent reviews per year. Implement strategic decisions on lease renewals, to include work on negotiating with landlords to optimise store size.
Approve Monthly and Quarterly Rent Runs.
Support and assist Property Management team as needed with the management of rates and service charge and with sub-tenant management issues.
Profit Generation. Undertake & support property portfolio profit generating schemes.
Liaison with external agents/surveyors on repairs/dilapidation issues and work with external surveyors on the management of dilapidation's claims.
Disposal advice & budget setting
Sale of premises resulting from:
o Strategic Portfolio Management
o Rationalisation of Investment Portfolio
o Management of External Agents & Solicitors
• Produce Estate Management Performance figures for monthly Board Report.
• Create Annual Budget forecasts to respective Boards
• Maintain up to date records in respect of Portfolio via current Property Databases eg Horizon
• General reporting on property costs.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Member - Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 2 + years post qualification experience
- Extensive knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Legislation
- Highly self motivated, yet able to operate within a team culture
- Prior experience of successful management of a multi-site, geographically dispersed retail property
environment, of appropriate scope and scale.
- Ability to travel nationally
- Extensively connected into property networks. Knowledge of retail market trends.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office
- 2 staff discount cards for yourself and a family member or friend
- Cycle To Work scheme, Childcare vouchers
- On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply