Passionate about beauty? Love delivering exceptional customer service? As a Superdrug Nail Technician, you’ll support the Beauty Studio team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the Beauty Studio’s performance on track.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
Our Nail Technicians use their extensive knowledge and training to advise customers on nail care, treatments and piercing services. We want to ensure that our customers leave with “That Superdrug Feeling” – this means they receive a professional service at great value prices, and feel pampered throughout.
We have partnered with the professional nail brand ORLY to provide our customers with current trends, quality polishes, gels and designs. We train all of our Nail Technicians in
ORLY application and continue to upskill them throughout their career.
To be considered for this role you will be able to professionally administer nail products and delight customers with the results. You will be acting as an ambassador for the
Superdrug brand and providing the best possible customer service. Your experience with nail techniques makes you an expert in your field, and your desire to stay ahead of trends will mean that your customers are keen to try something new each time they visit.
You will be using your beauty experience and qualifications to raise awareness and sell ORLY products. You will do this through approaching customers in-store and creating interest. You will have the enthusiasm to continuously learn about new product launches and share this knowledge with your customers to maximise sales and deliver exceptional service.
What you’ll need to succeed
To come on board as a Superdrug Nail Technician you will:
· Have a NVQ level 2 diploma in nail services or possess a relevant beauty qualification (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
· Show confidence in demonstrating and applying nail products including polish and gel
· Be able to provide advice about looking after nails, and recommend nail care products
· Have gained experienced promoting and selling products in a retail beauty environment.
· Be experienced in working in a fast paced environment actively working towards targets.
· Have a genuine passion for beauty products and possess the kind of friendly, positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers.
· Possess effective communication skills.
Here’s how you are rewarded
· Complimentary nail services every two weeks.
· Bonus - up to 20% of salary
· Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
· Training with our brand partner – ORLY
· Competitions throughout the year – prizes include, photoshoot attendance (model
preparation), have an ORLY nail colour named after you, training with ORLY LA educator, win a weeks wages during seasonal events, team away days and many more
· Internal progression opportunities
Salary: £9.20 per hour
Hours: 22 hours per week
Come and be part of something special!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply